top of page

Group

公開·90 位會員

(Sport###) Anorthosis v Othellos live watch 16 December 2023


Anorthosis - Othellos Athienou 16.12.2023 ➤ Watch the free live stream ? and the statistics of the game Football - 1st Division on the site 777score.com ?


Anorthosis Famagusta FC, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. Othellos Athienou, on the other hand, sits in 13 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 73% chance of a home win, and a 10% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 17%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou is worth a look. Anorthosis Famagusta FC have won 1 meetings with Othellos Athienou, while Othellos Athienou have won 0. Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou Competition: 1st Division When: 2023-12-16, 19:00 Venue: Antonis Papadopoulos Anorthosis Famagusta FC will host Othellos Athienou at Antonis Papadopoulos on 2023-12-16 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in 1st Division. Football, Cyprus: Anorthosis live scores, results, fixtures To qualify for this offer, place qualifying pre-match bets totalling £10 or more on Liverpool v Man Utd, taking place on Sunday 17th December 2023, ... ANORTHOSIS vs OTHELLOS ATHIENOU on TVXML Live Data Feed Real time data feed solutions for betting, sports, media and Internet companies. For more information about our products and services please Click here Services For information regarding advertising, employment, results or general enquiries please Contact Us Newsletter Sign Up Now Privacy Policy Contact Us Sitemap©2023 xscores. Anorthosis vs Othellos Stats, Predictions & H2H Anorthosis vs Othellos's head to head record shows that of the 3 meetings they've had, Anorthosis has won 3 times and Othellos has won 0 times. 0 fixtures ... Anorthosis Famagusta v Othellos Tip and Analysis (First Division) - Saturday, December 16th, 2023TIPMedium Wager onHome Win1-0ANORTHOSIS FAMAGUSTA V OTHELLOS ODDSAnorthosis Famagusta & BTTS YesAnorthosis Famagusta & BTTS NoAnorthosis Famagusta & Over 2. 5Anorthosis Famagusta & Under 2. 5ANORTHOSIS FAMAGUSTAOTHELLOSRECENT LEAGUE FORMLAST 5ANORTHOSIS FAMAGUSTAAEthnikos Achnas0-1HAEK Larnaca0-0AApollon Limassol0-1HOmonia Nicosia2-0APaphos1-0All ResultsHome ResultsFORMLEAGUE GAMES STATSANORTHOSIS FAMAGUSTAOTHELLOSPOSITIONPLAYEDWONOthellos are 3 games since a winTIEDOthellos are 8 games since a tieLOSTAnorthosis Famagusta are 4 games since a lossOthellos have lost 3 games in a rowSCOREDAnorthosis Famagusta have not scored 2 or more in their last 3 gamesOthellos have not scored 2 or more in their last 3 gamesCONCEDEDOthellos have conceded in their last 4 gamesAnorthosis Famagusta have achieved a shutout in their last 4 gamesAnorthosis Famagusta have not conceded 2 or more in their last 7 gamesHOME FORMAWAY FORMANORTHOSIS FAMAGUSTAOTHELLOSPLAYEDWONTIEDAnorthosis Famagusta have tied the most home games in First DivisionOthellos have tied the most away games in First DivisionOthellos are 3 games since an away tieLOSTSCOREDCONCEDEDAnorthosis Famagusta have not conceded 2 or more in their last 3 home gamesKEY STATSANORTHOSIS FAMAGUSTAOTHELLOSPLAYEDBTTSOVER 2. Anorthosis vs Othellos Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Anorthosis vs Othellos in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou live score Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2009/09/30 at 08:00:00 UTC time in Cyprus Cup. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Anorthosis Famagusta FC and Othellos Athienou? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Anorthosis Famagusta FC, 0 tips backing Othellos Athienou and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 73% against the Anorthosis Famagusta FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 10% against Othellos Athienou winning. The draw is rated at 17%. The Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Anorthosis live scores, results, fixtures, Anorthosis v Othellos Athienou live | Football, CyprusHELP: You are on Anorthosis live scores page in Football/Cyprus section. Flashscore. com offers Anorthosis livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Anorthosis scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Anorthosis scores service is real-time, updating live. Follow FIFA Club World Cup 2023 live scores on Flashscore. Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou Football Anorthosis Famagusta FC vs Othellos Athienou 2023-12-16 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. Othellos Athienou vs Anorthosis Famagusta FC Live Stream Aug 26, 2023 — Goaloo18.com offer Othellos Athienou vs Anorthosis Famagusta FC live stream, live score, live odds and team stats of Cyprus 1 Division.


關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page