top of page

Group

公開·86 位會員

Today: Banská Bystrica VS MŠK Žilina live watch 16 December 2023


Dukla Banska Bystrica MŠK Žilina live score (and video online live stream) starts on 16 Dec 2023 at 14:00 UTC time at SNP Stadion stadium, Banska Bystrica ...


Considering the fact that MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica won two-thirds of their prior three competitions, expectations are high for them to win again. In the last three matches of the two teams facing each other, MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica scored a total of 6 goals while MSK Zilina only scored 5. It will be a cold day, with temperatures reaching only 5°C, so the teams will have to watch themselves. Precipitation could also be a challenge, since chances for clear are quite high. The teams' performances this tournament MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica’s scorecard for this tournament reads at 31 goals, with Robert Polievka shooting 9 of them. This being their 18th match, the team is now in the 6th place at their group stage. The defense might consist of Marian Pisoja, Boris Godal and Timotej Zahumensky, while Matus Hruska will try to prevent Žilina of scoring goals. Mario Auxt may also choose the following players as substitutes: Michal Trnovsky, Simon Micuda, Lukas Migala, Tibor Slebodnik, Branislav Luptak, Joao Victor Guimaraes Ribeiro, Oliver Klimpl, David Alberto Depetris, Enzo Mauro Arevalo Acosta. Considerung the lineup of their last matches, it seems probable that MSK Zilina will play with the midfield consisting of Samuel Gidi, Patrik Ilko, Andrej Stojchevski and Mario Sauer, while the defense is formed by Jan Minarik, Tomas Nemcik and Matus Rusnak. MSK Zilina, on the other hand, sits in 2 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 37% chance of a home win, and a 36% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica vs MSK Zilina is worth a look. MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica have won 2 meetings with MSK Zilina, while MSK Zilina have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. ᐉ Dukla Banská Bystrica vs MŠK Žilina Live Stream, Tip The Dukla Banská Bystrica v MŠK Žilina live stream video is set to be broadcast on 13/12/2023. Fans of both clubs can watch this clash on a live streaming ... MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica vs MSK Zilina Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica vs MSK Zilina Competition: Superliga When: 2023-12-16, 16:00 Venue: SNP Stadion MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica will host MSK Zilina at SNP Stadion on 2023-12-16 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in Superliga. MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica, currently sitting at 6 will be looking for important home win. Banska Bystrica vs Zilina Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Banska Bystrica vs Zilina in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... MSK Zilina vs Dukla Banska Bystrica live score,prediction() MSK Zilina vs Dukla Banska Bystrica live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/07/29 at 08:00:00 UTC time in Slovak Super Liga. Banská Bystrica v MŠK Žilina live stream | The Journey 56 minutes ago — ▶️ MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica vs MSK Zilina Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HThe most common result of matches between MFk Dukla Banska ... [Livestream TV] Banská Bystrica v MŠK Žilina live video 16 D 18 minutes ago — Match Dukla Banská Bystrica vs MSK Zilina in the Slovak Super Liga (12/16/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna. ... Dukla Banska Bystrica vs MSK Zilina H2H - Livescore Dukla Banska Bystrica vs MSK Zilina H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions Watch the history of ... MSK Zilina played 17 matches, by now. In total, they won twelve matches, and achieved two draws. They successfully scored thirty-six goals and allowed 20. Lineups – MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica vs. MSK Zilina probable starters Although there's no final lineup yet, it is likely that Mario Auxt will put Robert Polievka at the front, followed by David Richtarech, Jakub Uhrincat, Martin Rymarenko, Willweber Lubomir, Marek Hlinka and Jakub Povazanec in the midfield. Banská Bystrica v MŠK Žilina live 16 December 2023 51 minutes ago — MSK Zilina - MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica Check how to watch MFk Dukla Banska Bystrica vs MSK Zilina live stream and on TV. H2H stats ...


關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page