top of page

Group

公開·77 位會員

Livingston vs. Kilmarnock live online 16 December 2023 Live Stream


ScoreBat is covering Livingston vs Kilmarnock in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ...


Scottish Football On TV Guide UKSunday 17th December 202313:00Glasgow City v Partick Thistle Women SWPL1BBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website15:00Rangers v Aberdeen Viaplay Cup Final16:10Hearts Women v Celtic Women SWPL1BBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteFriday 22nd December 202319:45Queen's Park v Dundee United Scottish ChampionshipBBC ScotlandBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteSunday 24th December 202312:00Motherwell v Rangers Scottish PremiershipSky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HDRTuesday 26th December 202315:00Dundee v Celtic Scottish PremiershipSky Sports Main EventSky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HDRWednesday 27th December 202320:00Hibernian v Hearts Scottish PremiershipSky Sports Main EventSky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HDRFriday 29th December 202319:45Dundee United v Partick Thistle Scottish ChampionshipBBC ScotlandBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteSaturday 30th December 202312:30Celtic v Rangers Scottish PremiershipSky Sports Main EventSky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HDRTuesday 2nd January 202417:00St Mirren v Celtic Scottish PremiershipSky Sports Main EventSky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HDRFriday 5th January 202419:45Queen's Park v Dunfermline Scottish ChampionshipBBC ScotlandBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteSaturday 6th January 202417:30Stirling Albion v Hamilton Academical Scottish League OneBBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteFriday 12th January 202419:45Inverness CT v Dundee United Scottish ChampionshipBBC ScotlandBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteSunday 14th January 2024TBCCeltic Women v Montrose Women SWPL1BBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website16:10Partick Thistle Women v Aberdeen Women SWPL1BBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteFriday 19th January 202419:35Celtic Women v Rangers Women SWPL Cup Semi-FinalBBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website19:45Clyde v Aberdeen Scottish Cup Fourth RoundBBC ScotlandBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteSaturday 20th January 202412:15The Spartans v Hearts Scottish Cup Fourth RoundBBC One ScotlandBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website17:30Dumbarton v Rangers Scottish Cup Fourth RoundSunday 21st January 202416:00Celtic v Buckie Thistle Scottish Cup Fourth Round16:10Partick Thistle Women v Hibernian Women SWPL Cup Semi-FinalBBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteSaturday 27th January 202412:30St Mirren v Rangers Scottish PremiershipSunday 28th January 2024TBCAberdeen Women v Rangers Women SWPL1BBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website14:10Glasgow City v Celtic Women SWPL1BBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteFriday 2nd February 202419:40Raith Rovers v Airdrieonians SPFL Trust Trophy Semi-FinalBBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteSaturday 3rd February 202412:30Aberdeen v Celtic Scottish Premiership19:40Falkirk v The New Saints SPFL Trust Trophy Semi-FinalBBC AlbaS4CBBC iPlayerS4C OnlineBBC Sport WebsiteTuesday 6th February 202420:00Rangers v Aberdeen Scottish PremiershipWednesday 7th February 202419:45Rangers Women v Hearts Women SWPL1BBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website20:00Hibernian v Celtic Scottish PremiershipSunday 11th February 2024TBCPartick Thistle Women v Rangers Women SWPL1BBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website16:10Celtic Women v Hibernian Women SWPL1BBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteFriday 14th June 202420:00Germany v Scotland UEFA EURO 2024 Group AWednesday 19th June 202420:00Scotland v Switzerland UEFA EURO 2024 Group ABBC OneBBC iPlayerBBC Sport WebsiteSunday 23rd June 202420:00Scotland v Hungary UEFA EURO 2024 Group ABBC OneBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website BBC Scotland shows up to 20 live matches a season from the Scottish Championship and 12 matches from Scottish League One. 7%. The most likely scoreline for a Kilmarnock win is 0-1 with a probability of 12. 44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8. 49%) and 0-2 (8. 13%). The likeliest Livingston win is 1-0 (9. 95%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13%). Both teams to score 47. 28% ( 0. 14) Livingston 29. 77% Kilmarnock 42. 53% Draw 27. 69% Who will win Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Livingston and Kilmarnock? 5 Prediction and betting tipOur expert tipster partners at Sporita. com are predicting over 1. Livingston vs Kilmarnock Prediction, Betting Tips and Match 2 hours ago Livingston vs Kilmarnock: live 16 december 2023. Team Livingston - Kilmarnock. Premiership, 16.12.2023 9:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. They have lost their last 7 matches. Their tactics in the final third haven't helped their latest goal count. They've been goalless in all of their last 6 games which probably won't get the job done here. They conceded at least once in 13 of their last 14 games which is a finding that will encourage supporters of the visiting side. Livingston v Kilmarnock Free Football Tips & Predictions15:0016 DecLivingstonKilmarnockMATCH VERDICTBTTS STATSGOALS STATSKilmarnock to beat Livingston @ 2. 25 with BetfairTipped at 17:48 14-Dec (always check current prices before betting)Reasons for Kilmarnock beating Livingston tipLivingston have lost all of their last 7 matchesLivingston have been scoreless in all of their last 6 matchesLivingston have conceded 1 or more goals in 13 of their last 14 matchesKilmarnock have not conceded in 6 of their last 13 away matchesKilmarnock have won 5 of their last 9 matchesPerseverance to be significant for KilmarnockWith 10 points Livingston host 23-point Kilmarnock. Livingston vs. KilmarnockLivingston vs. Kilmarnock on 2023/12/16: Who wins the clash? Livingston and Kilmarnock will lock horns this Saturday (16 December) in the Scottish Premiership. The match begins in 18:00 (Moscow time). Livingston enter the match with 2 wins, 4 draws, and a whopping 9 loses, currently sitting dead last (12) on the table. On the other hand, Kilmarnock comes with 6 wins behind its name as well as 5 draws and 6 defeats. Referee Appointments | Scottish FootballReferee: {{ match. Referee}} AR1 {{ match. AR1? match. AR1: '-'}} AR2 {{ match. AR2? match. AR2: '-'}} Fourth Official {{ match. FourthOfficial? match. FourthOfficial: '-'}} AAR1 {{ match. AAR1? match. AAR1: '-'}} AAR2 {{ match. AAR2? match. AAR2: '-'}} VAR {{ match. There are 7 positions between these two. The jury is still out on this one but and you could make a case for all results. The away side probably has the edge if you're interested in the value. The hosts might not have enough firepower to overcome the challenge they are facing and they might struggle. Livi are struggling with form. Livingston vs. Kilmarnock - Scottish Premiership - December 16, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe say: Livingston 0-2 Kilmarnock With confidence from an eye-catching win last weekend, and travelling to a Livingston side devoid of any confidence in the midst of a rut, we can only envisage Kilmarnock making it back-to-back three-point hauls on Saturday with their sights set on breaking into the top three. Read more. Advert - more content below:Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Kilmarnock win with a probability of 42. 53%. A win for Livingston has a probability of 29. 77% and a draw has a probability of 27. Livingston vs Kilmarnock live score,prediction() Livingston vs Kilmarnock live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/02/04 at 07:00:00 UTC time in Scottish Premiership. Here on Livingston vs ...


關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page