top of page

Group

公開·88 位會員

El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon live watch 15 December 2023 Watch Online


This Tala'ea El Gaish v El Mokawloon live stream video is ready for 14/12/2023. Football fans can watch this game on a live streaming service if this match is ...


Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12/15/2023. Preview match El Geish vs Al Mokawloon, team, start time. Tribuna. comEgyptian Premier League9 Matchday, Stadium: Gehaz El Reyada StadiumStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersLoading... Loading... Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 20 gamesEl Geish7WinsAl Mokawloon7WinsEgyptian Premier League. Monday, 22 May, 2023Egyptian Premier League. Sunday, 8 January, 2023Egyptian Premier League. Saturday, 21 May, 2022All matchesLatest matches El GeishEgyptian Premier League. 5 PredicitonsFor under over 2. 5 goas predictions, both of the teams finish thire last 5 matches with over 2. 5 Goals!, Talaea El Gaish with avg of 2. 2 and Al Mokawloon Al Arab with avg goals of 3. 2, So we can definitely expect a quantity of goals in this game by the latest bindingsAbout Houdini PredictionsHoudini Predictions provides punters with everything that they need for their football betting. Our fantastic services of both pre-match and groundbreaking in-play tips keep punters up to date with the top selections of high-quality tips that target some big odds. Previous results The head-to-head record for Talaea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab is worth a look. Talaea El Gaish have won 2 meetings with Al Mokawloon Al Arab, while Al Mokawloon Al Arab have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Talaea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Talaea El Gaish and Al Mokawloon Al Arab? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Talaea El Gaish, 1 tips backing Al Mokawloon Al Arab and 2 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 38% against the Talaea El Gaish finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 30% against Al Mokawloon Al Arab winning. The draw is rated at 32%. Tuesday, 5 December, 2023Egyptian Premier League. Thursday, 30 November, 2023Egyptian Premier League. Sunday, 5 November, 2023Egyptian Premier League. Sunday, 29 October, 2023Egyptian Premier League. Friday, 20 October, 2023Latest matches Al MokawloonEgyptian Premier League. Wednesday, 6 December, 2023Egyptian Premier League. Saturday, 4 November, 2023Egyptian Premier League. Talaea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-15Match Details Who: Talaea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab Competition: Premier League When: 2023-12-15, 18:00 Venue: Talaea El Gaish will host Al Mokawloon Al Arab at on 2023-12-15 at 18:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Talaea El Gaish, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. Al Mokawloon Al Arab, on the other hand, sits in 17 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 38% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 32%. El Gaish - Al Mokawloon Arab Head to Head Statistics Games Betting Tips from the System. Place this Bet of El Gaish and Al Mokawloon Arab on Soccer Bet365 and get a. You can watch live sport on your ... results, fixtures, El Gaish v Arab Contractors (Al Mokawloon El Gaish v Arab Contractors (Al Mokawloon), 27.12. Arab Contractors (Al Mokawloon) v Pyramids, 30.12. National Bank Egypt v Arab Contractors (Al Mokawloon). Talaea El Gaish Vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab: Tip, Predictions, odds & betting tips (15/12/2023) HoudiniPredictionsTalaea El Gaish will host Al Mokawloon Al Arab for a Premier League(Egypt) football match as part of the 9 round. Both sites of the tabke teams will be meetThe match will kick off at Friday Dec 2023 18:00pm (Greenwich Mean Time). Al Mokawloon Al Arab Has not won a game in a long time, or rather 9 games without a win. not win over 7 month since 15. 05. 2023Talaea El Gaish Al Mokawloon Al Arab - Head to HeadIn the last H2H between the two at 10/03/2020, the both team was equal 1 - 1 The last 5 matches was ended like this: Talaea El Gaish won 2 Times (40%), Al Mokawloon Al Arab won 2% Times (40%) and 1 Draws (20%) In the last Head to Head meeting between the teams. Under Over 2. Tala'ea El-Gaish - El Mokawloon 15.12.2023 20 hours ago — 2023 at 10:00 Tala'ea El-Gaish and El Mokawloon will play a match as part of the Premier League. and full match live broadcast can be found on ...


關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page