top of page

Group

公開·92 位會員

Lokomotiva VS Istra live watch 16 December 2023


9 hours ago — ... live stream ili TV prijenos utakmice Varaždin – Gorica? Utakmica 10 ... 2023 09 LOKOMOTIVA vs HAJDUK 1:1 (18. kolo, SuperSport HNL 23/24) ...


NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 Football Betting 10 hours ago — NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 2023-12-16 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and ... 12%Both teams to score 49. 82% NK Lokomotiva 44. 18% NK Istra 1961 29. 12% Draw 26. 7%NK LokomotivaDrawNK Istra 19611-0 @ 11. 69%2-1 @ 8. 86%2-0 @ 8. 18%3-1 @ 4. 13%3-0 @ 3. 82%3-2 @ 2. 24%4-1 @ 1. 45%4-0 @ 1. 34%Other @ 2. 48%Total: 44. 18%1-1 @ 12. 66%0-0 @ 8. 36%2-2 @ 4. 8%Other @ 0. 89%Total: 26. 7%0-1 @ 9. 05%1-2 @ 6. 86%0-2 @ 4. 7%. The most likely scoreline for a NK Lokomotiva win was 1-0 with a probability of 11. 69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8. 86%) and 2-0 (8. 18%). The likeliest NK Istra 1961 win was 0-1 (9. 05%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12. 66%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12. 7% likelihood. ResultNK LokomotivaDrawNK Istra 196144. 18%26. 7%29. Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 stream and TV listings Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 - July 23, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. NK Lokomotiva 1-1 NK Istra 1961 - Croatian 1. HNL - July 23, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between NK Lokomotiva and NK Istra 1961. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Lokomotiva win with a probability of 44. 18%. A win for NK Istra 1961 had a probability of 29. 12% and a draw had a probability of 26. NK Lokomotiva 1-1 NK Istra 1961 - Croatian 1. HNL Full coverage of NK Lokomotiva vs NK Istra 1961 game on Sunday 23rd of July at 19:00 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, ... Live:Istra 1961 Pula vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb - YouTube Live:Istra 1961 Pula vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb - YouTubeYouTube · GAMER.270+ views · 2 months ago YouTube · GAMER. YouTube · GAMER. 2:38:44 NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 Pula Live We are updating team formations and line-ups for NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 Pula live in real time. Standings. No match found. H2H. Last 6, NK ... NK Istra 1961 U19 - vs Lokomotiva Zagreb U19 live score NK Istra 1961 U19 Lokomotiva Zagreb U19 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 7 Oct 2023 at 13:00 UTC time in Prva NL Juniori, Croatia. NK Lokomotiva - NK Istra 1961 16.12.2023 NK Lokomotiva - NK Istra 1961 16.12.2023 ➤ Watch the free live stream ? and the statistics of the game Football - HNL on the site 777score.com ? Istra 1961 vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Live Score and Match Stats Enjoy fast live score updates and In-Play match statistics for Istra 1961 vs Lokomotiva Zagreb. Tracking our match statistics is like watching the live ...


關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page